TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
DOMINO’S AUSTRALIA – PIZZA BOX DESIGN GIVEAWAY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over (Entrants). Employees, contractors, directors and their immediate families of the Promoter and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promotion opens at 10.00am AEST on 16 June 2021 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 24 June 2021 (Promotional Period). Entries before or after this time will not be considered.
4. Participation in the Promotion is subject to the terms and conditions provided by Facebook (available at: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php) and woobox (available at: https://woobox.com/terms.
5. During the Promotional Period, the Promoter will post the following (or similar) on the Domino’s Australia Facebook Page: “Design Domino’s next Pizza box! Here at Domino’s, we know that our pizza brings friends and family closer together. Bring this to life with your very own pizza box design, for the chance to win a top prize of $10,000 + a year’s supply of pizza AND have it printed on all pizza boxes in Australia!” (Facebook Post)
6. To enter the Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
a. Accept these Terms and Conditions (acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be given if an Entrant follows the instructions in clause 6b below); and
b. Click on the following link: https://woobox.com/h7krn8 which will be included in the Facebook Post to upload your pizza box design and enter your full name, contact number and email address.
7. On 25 June 2021, the Promoter will choose six (6) Entrants who submit the most creative designs to form a shortlist (Shortlisted Entrants). On 28 June 2021, the Promoter will share the entries of the Shortlisted Entrants on the Domino’s Australia Facebook Page so that Facebook users may vote for their preferred design. Voting closes on 1 July 2021. The entrant who receives the most votes will be deemed the First Prize Winner and the First Prize Winner will be announced on 5 July 2021. The remaining five (5) Shortlisted Entrants will be Second Prize Winners (collectively, the Winners).
8. Each Winner is only entitled to one (1) Prize.
9. The Prizes are as outlined below:
a. First Prize is one (1) “year’s supply” of Domino’s pizza, being two (2) Large Traditional Pizzas per week for fifty-two (52) weeks (total of one hundred and four (104) free pizzas from the Domino’s Traditional Range) (Year’s Supply of Pizza) plus AU$10,000 prize money (Prize Money). For the avoidance of doubt, there is one (1) First Prize.
b. Second Prize is one (1) $500 Domino’s voucher provided in the form of an Instagift (Instagift). For the avoidance of doubt, there are five (5) Second Prizes.
The total Prize pool is valued at AU$13,950.
10. If you are judged to be the First Prize Winner by the Promoter, the Promoter will contact you via Facebook direct message to obtain your bank account details (BSB and account number) so that the Prize Money can be deposited into your bank account. The Year’s Supply of Pizza will be provided via email (redemption details outlined in clause 12 below).
11. If you are judged to be a Second Prize Winner by the Promoter, the Promoter will provide the Instagift via email (redemption details outlined in clause 13 below).
12. In order to redeem the Year’s Supply of Pizza, one hundred and four (104) individual single use 12 digit code vouchers (Vouchers) will be provided to the First Prize Winner electronically via email, using the email address provided at clause 6b above. Each of the one hundred and four (104) Traditional Pizzas can be redeemed using the Vouchers. Online orders and single use only. Not valid with any other coupon or offer. Minimum spend of $22 for delivery orders. Any upgrades to a Large Traditional Pizza (including additional toppings and crust upgrades) and additional menu items are not included in the Voucher and may be added to the order at an extra cost. The Vouchers are valid for a one (1) year period which starts from the date that the Vouchers are provided to the First Prize Winner.
13. Terms and conditions for the use and redemption of the Instagift are available at: https://www.dominos.com.au/about-us/contact-us/terms-conditions
14. The judging will take place on 25 June 2021. The judges reserve the right to select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next most creative and literate entries, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries, entries with profanities or entries that do not satisfy the criteria of the terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
17. Entry in the Promotion is free, however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of any such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
18. Entrants are permitted to submit multiple entries however an Entrant will not be entitled to multiple Prizes.
19. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the creativity of the media uploaded in accordance with clause 6b above. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. If the Prizes (or any part thereof) are unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prizes (or any part thereof) with prizes of equal value and/or specification.
21. The Prizes, or any unused portion of the Prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
22. Upon receipt of the Prize, the Winners are solely responsible for maintaining the Prizes and the Promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss to the Prizes. If a Prize is lost, the Promoter will not be responsible for a replacement or reimbursement.
23. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any Entrant. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, each Entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter.
24. Each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that their entry submitted is an original literary work of the Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable legislation.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. Subject to applicable law, the Winners take the Prizes entirely at their own risk and indemnify the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prizes. The Winners are responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prizes. Taxes include but are not limited to income tax and withholding tax. The Prizes are not provided in relation to a taxable supply and as such no GST is applicable. However, should GST be appliable, the total payable will be adjusted to include GST and the recipient will be required to provide a valid tax invoice to the Promoter.
27. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if Promoter becomes aware that a Winner and/or a Winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
29. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Link and/or Facebook is the Entrant's sole responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
30. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, economic loss or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or an Entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a Prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
31. The Promoter collects personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant, including sending the Entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
33. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
34. The Promoter is Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited ACN 010 489 326 of Level 1, ‘KSD1’, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007 Australia, telephone 07 3633 3333.