1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is free and open to all Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over. Suppliers, agencies, contractors, employees or directors and their immediate families of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion opens at 12.00PM AEST on 12 December 2021 and closes at 12.01PM AEST on 24 December 2021 (the “Promotional Period”).
4. To enter this Promotion an entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Confirm acceptance of these Terms and Conditions;
(b) Answer a question in 25 words or less on the Domino’s Pizza Australia Facebook Page (address: www.facebook.com/DominosAustralia); and
(c) If requested by the Promoter, provide their email address, full name, workplace or home address and state.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits and entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Entrants are permitted to submit multiple entries; however, an entrant will not be entitled to multiple Prizes.
8. The Judging will take place at Level 1, ‘KSD1’, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, Qld, 4007 Australia at 12.00PM AEST on each of the following days. A winner is only entitled to one Prize determined by the Promoter as per the following:
(a) Prize 1 – 13 December 2021, prize is 1 x Big Deal Deal Voucher (3 x Large Traditional Pizzas + 3 Sides – Free*. No minimum spend. Expires 31/1/2022) with a retail value of $33 and the question will be “Tell us one small thing you’ve accomplished this holiday season so we can make a BIG DEAL out of it!” 1 x winner will be selected.
(b) Prize 2 – 14 December 2021, prize is 1 x Custom Domino’s Bucket Hat with a retail value of $40.35 and the question will be “Tell us where you’re enjoying Domino’s out and about this summer & why a bucket hat would keep you sun safe!” 2 x winners will be selected.
(c) Prize 3 – 15 December 2021, prize is 1 x Domino’s Instagift with a retail value of $15 and the question will be “Tell us why you are the ultimate cheese toastie lover!” 3 x winners will be selected. Terms and conditions for the use and redemption of the Instagift are available at: https://www.dominos.com.au/about-us/contact-us/terms-conditions
(d) Prize 4 – 16 December 2021, prize is 1 x Thickshake – Free* (Minimum spend $22 for delivery orders. Expires 31/1/2022) with a retail value of $6.95 and the question will be “Tell us why you’re in need of a Domino’s thickshake to help cool off this summer!” 4 x winners will be selected.
(e) Prize 5 – 17 December 2021, prize is 1 x Extra Large Traditional Pizza - Free* (Minimum spend $22 for delivery orders. Expires 31/1/2022) with a retail value of $18.65 and the question will be “Tell us what BIG plans you have this weekend & why an Extra Large pizza would go down a treat!” 5 x winners will be selected.
(f) Prize 6 – 18 December 2021, prize is 1 x Domino’s Instagift with a retail value of $20 and the question will be “Tell us who you’re catching up with this summer & why you’d like to share a slice with them!” 6 x winners will be selected.
(g) Prize 7 – 19 December 2021, prize is 1 x Domino’s Dessert Pack Voucher (includes 2 x Lava Cakes, 2 x Brownies, 2 x Churros – Free*. No minimum delivery spend. Expires 31/1/2022) with a retail value of $34 and the question will be “Tell us which Domino’s dessert is your favourite & why!” 7 x winners will be selected.
(h) Prize 8 – 20 December 2021, prize is 1 x Spotify Gift Card with a retail value of $72 and the question will be “Tell us which tracks you’ll be streaming all summer long & why!” 8 x winners will be selected.
(i) Prize 9 – 21 December 2021, prize is 1 x Voucher for 9 Large Pizzas – Free* (No minimum delivery spend. Expires 31/1/2022) with a retail value of $140.85 and the question will be “Tell us if you’re hosting a gatho this summer and why 9 Large Pizzas would go down a treat!” 9 x winners will be selected.
(j) Prize 10 – 22 December 2021, prize is 1 x Domino’s Instagift with a retail value of $500 and the question will be “Tell us what the first pizza you’d buy with a $500 Instagift is and why!” 1 x winner will be selected
(k) Prize 11 – 23 December 2021, prize is 1 x Year’s supply of garlic bread (ie 2 free garlic breads per week for 52 weeks, which equates to 104 x Free Garlic Bread vouchers. Minimum $22 spend for delivery orders. Vouchers expire 31/12/2022.) with a combined retail value of $468 and the question will be “Tell us how much you love Garlic Bread!” 1 x winner will be selected.
(l) Prize 12 – 24 December 2021, prize is 1 x Domino’s Instagift with a retail value of $5,000 and the question will be “Tell us who you’d share $5,000 worth of Domino’s with and why!” 1 x winner will be selected.
(each is a “Prize” and together the “Prizes”).
9. The most creative and literate response(s) to each question (outlined in clause 8), as determined by the judges in their sole discretion, will be declared a winner for that particular Prize on the relevant day listed in Clause 8 (“Winner”). The number of Winners selected for each Prize will be equal to the number indicated in Clause 8. Each Winner will receive the individual Prize mentioned in Clause 8 which corresponds with the question that they have answered. The individual retail value of each prize is contained in Clause 8 and the total recommended retail value for all Prizes is $7,851.50.
10. Each Winner will be notified by private message using Facebook Messenger. The Winner’s Prize will be delivered to their nominated place of delivery free of charge.
11. The judges reserve the right to select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next most creative and literate entries, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
12. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on the literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the to the question. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. If the Prize (or any part thereof) is unavailable, the Promoter in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
14. Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
15. All entries submitted become the property of the promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter.
16. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that their entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable legislation.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. The Winners take the Prizes entirely at their own risk and indemnify the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prizes. The Winners are responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prizes.
19. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
21. Any costs associated with accessing the Domino’s Pizza Australia Facebook page is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, economic loss or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a Prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
23. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Winners (and any companion/s) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
24. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. If entrants indicate their consent on the entry form, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
25. The ‘Promoter’ is Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited ACN 010 489 326 of Level 5, ‘KSD1’, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007 Australia, telephone 07 3633 3333.