DOMINO’S 60TH BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over (Entrants). Employees, contractors, directors and their immediate families of the Promoter and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promotion opens at 12.01am AEST on 9 December 2020 and closes at 11.59PM AEST on 17 January 2021 (Promotional Period). Entries before or after this time will not be included.
4. To win the Prize, the following steps must be satisfied:
a. Entrant must accept these Terms and Conditions (acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be given if an Entrant submits information in accordance with clause 4c);
b. The Entrant’s child must be born in Australia on 9 December 2020 and given the first name of “Dominic” or “Dominique” (Child) (for the avoidance of doubt, the Entrant must be listed as the mother or the father of the Child on the Child’s birth certificate); and
c. The Entrant must be the first to email the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotional Period to notify of their full name, contact number and confirmation of the events outlined in clause 7b.
5. If an Entrant is the first to successfully comply with the steps outlined at clause 4 above, the Promoter will contact the Entrant via phone and request that they post a certified copy of the Child’s birth certificate to the Promoter by 30 January 2021. Once the certified copy of the birth certificate is received and is determined to be acceptable to the Promoter (in the Promoter’s sole discretion), then that Entrant will be deemed the Winner of the Prize.
6. The Prize is $10,080 in cash (Prize). This is the equivalent of (1) $14 pizza per month for 60 years. There is one (1) Prize to be won. The total Prize pool is valued at $10,080.
7. Upon being deemed successful, the Winner will be asked to send through their bank account details. The Prize will be delivered to the Winner via electronic transfer by 15 February 2021.
8. The Winner consents to participating in one (1) media/marketing opportunity in relation to the Promotion with their Child. The Winner must sign a talent release form for themselves, and on behalf of their Child, in order to participate in the media/marketing opportunity. The media/marketing opportunity will involve Domino’s or its representatives filming, recording or photographing the Winner and the Child for use on social media or on other media channels.
9. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining a winner. Each entry will be judged based on the speed of submission of the details outlined in clause 4 above.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to select additional reserve entries, in order of speed of submission, in case of an invalid entry or an ineligible, uncontactable or uncooperative (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion) Entrant, in order to select a Winner.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries, entries with profanities or entries that do not satisfy the criteria of the terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
13. Entry in the Promotion is free, however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of any such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
14. If the Prize (or any part thereof) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) with prizes of equal value and/or specification.
15. Upon receipt of the Prize, the Winner is solely responsible for maintaining the Prize and the Promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss to the Prize. If the Prize is lost, the Promoter will not be responsible for a replacement or reimbursement.
16. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any Entrant. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, each Entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter.
17. Each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that their entry submitted is an original video that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable legislation.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. Subject to applicable law, the Winner takes the Prize entirely at their own risk and indemnifies the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize.
20. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the Winner if Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
22. Any costs associated with entering the Promotion (including, but not limited to, internet access costs and postage costs) are the Entrant's sole responsibility. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
23. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, economic loss or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by the Winner or an Entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a Prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
24. The Promoter collects personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant, including sending the Entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
26. The Promoter is Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited ACN 010 489 326 of Level 1, ‘KSD1’, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007 Australia, telephone 07 3633 3333.