DOMINO’S AUSTRALIA – AUSTRALIA’S BIGGEST DOMINO’S PARTY & TRIVIA
1. Information on how to participate form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Australian residents aged 18 years and over may participate in the Promotion (Participants).
3. The Promotion involves live trivia being run through Facebook Live via the Domino’s Australia Facebook Page hosted by Quiz Meisters Pty Ltd (Quiz Meisters) between 8.30pm AEST and 9.30pm AEST on 15 May 2020 (Trivia Period). Participants must have a valid and operational Facebook account to be able to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion also provides Participants with an opportunity to win prizes, as detailed below.
4. Participation in the Promotion will be in accordance with any terms and conditions provided by Quiz Meisters and Facebook’s Terms of Service available at: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
5. Participants may participate in the Promotion by viewing the Facebook Live trivia and following along by answering the trivia questions asked by Quiz Meisters.
6. Participants may choose to record their answers in the comments section of the Facebook Live to be eligible to win a prize for being the winner of the trivia (Eligible Participants). The winner will be the Eligible Participant who answers the most trivia questions correctly during the Trivia Period in the fastest time (Winner). There will only be one Winner.
7. The Winner will be chosen based on the number of correct answers to the trivia questions, as determined by the Promoter and/or Quiz Meisters in their sole discretion, and accuracy and speed will be measured by an automated algorithm. The Promoter and/or Quiz Meisters will choose and announce the Winner during the course of the Promotion.
8. The Winner is only entitled to one (1) Prize.
9. The Prize is one (1) “year’s supply” of Domino’s pizza, being two (2) Large Value or Traditional Pizzas per week for fifty-two (52) weeks (total of one hundred and four (104) free pizzas from the Domino’s Value or Traditional Range), valued at AU$1,020.00 (Year’s Supply of Pizza or Prize).
10. If you are judged to be the Winner by the Promoter and/or Quiz Meisters, the Promoter and/or Quiz Meisters will ask the Winner to send the Promoter a direct message on Facebook Messenger to provide their full name, email address and contact number. The Promoter will then email the winner with the Prize information. Prize information is confidential and should not be shared.
11. Terms and conditions for the use and redemption of the Year’s Supply of Pizza: One hundred and four (104) individual single use 12 digit code vouchers (Vouchers) will be provided to the Winner electronically via email. Each of the one hundred and four (104) Value or Traditional Pizzas can be redeemed using the Vouchers. Valid for delivery and pick up. Online orders and single use only. Not valid with any other coupon or offer. Vouchers are not exchangeable, transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Minimum spend of $22 for delivery orders. Any upgrades to a Large Value or Traditional Pizza (including additional toppings and crust upgrades) and additional menu items are not included and may be added to the order at an extra cost. The Vouchers are valid for a one (1) year period which starts from the date that the Vouchers are provided to the Winner.
12. The judging will take place at or around 9.30pm AEST on 15 May 2020. The judges reserve the right to select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next most correct entries, and record them in order of time submitted, in case of an invalid entry or an ineligible Eligible Participant.
13. Participants will also have an opportunity to win one (1) of one thousand (1,000) Free Large Traditional Pizza Vouchers (Free Pizza Vouchers) worth AU$13.95 by clicking on the Woobox link in the caption of the Facebook Live which will be posted by the Promoter at 7.30pm AEST on 15 May 2020. The link will take Participants to a landing page where they must correctly answer the question “What is Domino’s best selling pizza?” (Question) and enter their email address.
14. Only the first one thousand (1,000) Participants who correctly answer the Question will receive a Free Pizza Voucher. There is no limit as to how many times the Participant may attempt to answer the Question correctly.
15. If you are judged by the Promoter to be one (1) of the first one thousand (1,000) Participants to correctly answer the Question, the landing page will confirm you were successful and will provide the details for the Free Pizza Voucher, and you will also receive an email from the Promoter containing the Free Pizza Voucher. The Free Pizza Voucher is confidential and should not be shared.
16. Terms and conditions for the use and redemption of the Free Pizza Vouchers: Online orders and single use only. Valid for delivery and pick up. Not valid with any other coupon or offer. The voucher is not exchangeable, transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Minimum spend of $22 for delivery orders. Any upgrades to a Large Traditional Pizza (including additional toppings and crust upgrades) and additional menu items are not included and may be added to the order at an extra cost. The Vouchers are valid until midnight on 15 May 2020.
17. These are games of skill and chance plays no part in determining a winner. Each entry will be judged based on the accuracy/speed of the answer(s) provided in response to the relevant questions. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Entry in the Promotion is free, however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Participants should obtain details of any such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
19. If any prize (or any part thereof) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) with prizes of equal value and/or specification.
20. The prizes, or any unused portion of the prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
21. Participants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. Subject to Australian laws, the Participant participates in the Promotion entirely at their own risk and indemnifies the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Promotion.
23. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any Eligible Participant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
25. Any costs associated with accessing the Domino’s Australia Facebook Page is the Participant’s sole responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
26. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, economic loss or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any tax liability incurred by the Participant; (d) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
27. The Promoter collects personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties to assist in conducting the Promotion. Participation in the Promotion is conditional on providing this information. Participants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Participant, including sending the Participant electronic messages. Participants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
29. The Promoter is Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited ACN 010 489 326 of Level 1, ‘KSD1’, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007 Australia, telephone 07 3633 3333.