1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over (Entrants). Employees, contractors, directors and their immediate families of the Promoter and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promotion opens at 7.00PM AEST on 16 September 2020 and closes at 12PM AEST on 25 September 2020 (Promotional Period). Entries before or after this time will not be included.
4. To enter each Entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) complete the “Domino’s #CrustAMove Challenge” on the TikTok mobile application (TikTok) in accordance with clause 5;
(b) accept these Terms and Conditions (acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be given if an Entrant posts on the TikTok mobile application in accordance with clause 5); and
(c) if you are judged a winner by the Promoter, the Promoter will send you a direct message on TikTok and the winning Entrant will provide their full name, email address and contact number and will complete and return the Promoter’s talent release form.
5. To complete the “Domino’s #CrustAMove Challenge” on TikTok each Entrant must:
(a) post a video of themselves in response to the following question that will appear on the Domino’s Australia TikTok Account (@Dominosau) during the Promotional Period: “Want to be in our next TV ad? Then show us your happy dance when you get your pizza delivered!.”; and
(b) tag the Domino’s Australia TikTok Account (@Dominosau) and use the hashtag #CrustAMove and in the caption of the video.
6. There are two (2) prizes (each a Prize):
(a) Prize 1 consists of 104 voucher codes, each individual voucher code is redeemable for 1 x Large Domino’s Pepperoni Pizza (Prize 1). There is one (1) Prize 1. Voucher codes are single-use only, valid for online orders only and not valid with any other coupon, deal or offer. The Prize 1 Winner will be given a spreadsheet of individual voucher codes to use at will for 52 weeks from INSERT DATE expiring INSERT DATE. Minimum spend is AUD $22 for delivery orders. Prize 1 is valued at AUD $520. Any orders placed using vouchers are subject to the Domino’s online ordering terms and conditions found at https://www.dominos.com.au/about-us/contact-us/terms-conditions; and
(b) Prize 2 is the opportunity for Winners’ video content referred to in clause 5 to feature in an upcoming Domino’s Australia and New Zealand commercial (Prize 2). Prize 2 has no retail value.
7. The Promoter will award:
(a) Prize 1 to the winning Entrant who submits the most creative video in accordance with clause 5 (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion); and
(b) Prize 2 to up to thirty (30) winning Entrants who submit the most creative videos in accordance with clause 5 (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion),
(altogether the Winners). For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize 1 Winner is also awarded Prize 2.
8. The Promoter will choose the Winners at approximately TIME AEST on 28 September 2020.
9. In the event the commercial referred to in clause 6(b) is unable to proceed for any reason including at the Promoter’s sole discretion, each Prize 2 Winner will receive a substitute prize of one (1) voucher for 2 x Large Traditional or Value Pizzas, 1 x Garlic Bread and 1 x 1.25L Drink, valued at AUD $XX.XX (Substitute Prize 2). Substitute Prize 2 is valued at up to AUD $XXX.XX. For the avoidance of doubt, there are up to thirty (30) Substitute Prize 2’s. Voucher codes are single-use only, valid for online orders only and not valid with any other coupon, deal or offer. Minimum spend is AUD $22 for delivery orders. Any orders placed using vouchers are subject to the Domino’s online ordering terms and conditions found at https://www.dominos.com.au/about-us/contact-us/terms-conditions.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next most creative and literate entries, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to select up to thirty (30) Winners for Prize 2. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter may within its sole discretion choose less than thirty (30) Winners for Prize 2.
12. Entrants are permitted to submit multiple entries however an Entrant will not be entitled to multiple Prizes.
13. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the creativity of the video posted in accordance with clause 5 above. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
15. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries, entries with profanities or entries that do not satisfy the criteria of the Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid.
17. Entry in the Promotion is free, however internet connection, service and usage rates may apply. Any costs associated with accessing the Domino’s Australia TikTok Account are the Entrant's sole responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
18. If the Prize (or any part thereof) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) with prizes of equal value and/or specification.
19. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
20. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any Entrant. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, each Entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter.
21. Each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that their entry submitted is an original video that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable legislation.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. Entrants acknowledge and agree that in the event they are a Winner they must complete and return the Promoter’s talent release form.
23. Subject to applicable law, each Winner takes the Prize entirely at their own risk and indemnifies the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize.
24. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the Winner if Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
26. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
27. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, economic loss or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by the Winner or an Entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a Prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
28. The Promoter collects personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant, including sending the Entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
30. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with TikTok.
31. The Promoter is Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited ACN 010 489 326 of Level 1, ‘KSD1’, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007 Australia, telephone 07 3633 3333.