WIN A DOMINO’S EPIC VIP CARD!
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This promotion is a game of skill.
2. Entry is free and open to all Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over (“Entrants”). Suppliers, agencies, contractors, employees or directors and their immediate families of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promotion opens at 11am AEST on Tuesday 8 October 2019 and closes at midnight AEST on Tuesday 12 November 2019 (Promotional Period). Entries before or after this time will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment or the availability or functionality of Facebook, Instagram, the Domino’s Australia Facebook Page or @Dominos_AU Instagram.
4. To enter the Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
a) accept these Terms and Conditions of Entry; and
b) “Like” the Domino’s Pizza Australia Facebook Page and “Follow” @Dominos_AU on Instagram; and
c) On the competition post on the Domino’s Pizza Australia Facebook Page (address: FACEBOOK.COM/DOMINOSAUSTRALIA) the Entrant must:
i) click the link to an entry form and complete;
ii) insert name, contact number, email address and upload a photo of themselves eating Domino’s pizza (any pizza type) at a unique location;
d) if you are judged a winner by the Promoter, the Promoter will reach out to you via your contact details in the entry form.
5. The Promoter will choose 4 winning Entrants who submit the most creative photograph (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion) (Winner) and will choose and announce the winner at approximately 10am AEST on 19 November 2019.
6. Each Prize consists of 1 x $5,000 Domino’s VIP gift cards (Prize). The total Prize pool is valued at $20,000.
7. The VIP gift cards are Domino’s Instagifts and only available for purchases made in Australia on the Domino’s Australian website or applications. Instagift cannot be used to purchase additional Instagift. The Prize will be valid for use for 3 years from the date of delivery and after such time it will become invalid.
8. The terms and conditions for redeeming Instagift are here: https://www.dominos.com.au/about-us/contact-us/terms-conditions
9. Minimum spend is $22 for delivery orders. Any orders placed will be subject to the Domino’s online ordering terms and conditions found at dominos.com.au.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. Incomplete, indecipherable, entries with profanities or illegible entries, or entries that do not satisfy the criteria of the terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
12. Entrants are permitted to submit multiple entries however an Entrant will not be entitled to multiple Prizes.
13. If the Prize (or any part thereof) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
14. Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
15. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any Entrant. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, each Entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter.
16. Each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that their entry submitted is an original work of the Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable legislation.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. The Winner takes the Prize entirely at their own risk and indemnifies the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prize. The Winner is responsible for the safe storage of the voucher codes, and for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize.
19. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
21. Any costs associated with accessing the Domino’s Pizza – Australia Facebook page is the Entrant's sole responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, economic loss or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or Entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a Prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
23. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. If Entrants indicate their consent on the entry form, each Entrant agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant, including sending the Entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
24. The Promoter is Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited ACN 010 489 326 of Level 1, ‘KSD1’, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007 Australia, telephone 07 3633 3333.