DOMINO’S AUSTRALIA – TRIVIA NIGHT
1. Information on how to participate form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Australian residents aged 18 years and over may participate in the Promotion (Participants).
3. The Promotion involves live trivia being run through Facebook Live via the Domino’s Australia Facebook Page hosted by Quiz Meisters Pty Ltd (Quiz Meisters) between 7.30pm AEST and 8.30pm AEST on 12 May 2020 (Promotional Period). Participants must have a valid and operational Facebook account to be able to participate in the Promotion.
4. Participants may participate in the Promotion by viewing the Facebook Live trivia and following along by answering the trivia questions asked by Quiz Meisters. Participants may elect to register via Quiz Meisters to record trivia answers through their website and be eligible to win any prizes. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for the Participant’s registration or interaction with Quiz Meisters.
5. Participation in the Promotion will be in accordance with any terms and conditions provided by Quiz Meisters and Facebook’s Terms of Service available at: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
6. Participants who register via Quiz Meisters’ website in accordance with clause 4 above (Registered Participants) may be eligible to win prizes for guessing the correct answers to the trivia questions during the Promotional Period. The Promoter will award prizes to:
a. The winner of the trivia, being the Registered Participant who is the first to submit correct answers to all trivia questions, or if no Registered Participants answers all questions correctly, the first person to submit the highest number of correct answers to the trivia questions (Winner). There will only be one Winner; and
b. Ten (10) “runners up” of the trivia, being the ten (10) Registered Participants who were the first to submit the next highest numbers of correct answers to the trivia questions (Runners Up).
7. The Promoter and Quiz Meisters may also award bonus prizes to Eligible Participants who are the first to answer certain question(s) correctly, as notified during the trivia live stream (Bonus Winners). There is a maximum of ten (10) bonus prizes available, but distribution of bonus prizes are at the Promoter and Quiz Meisters’ sole discretion.
8. The winners of the prizes will be chosen based on the number of correct answers to the trivia questions (as determined by the Promoter and/or Quiz Meisters in their sole discretion) and will choose and announce any winners during the course of the Promotion.
9. The prizes are as follows:
a. Winner: One (1) “year’s supply” of Domino’s pizza, being two (2) Large Value or Traditional Pizzas per week for fifty-two (52) weeks (total of one hundred and four (104) free pizzas from the Domino’s Value or Traditional Range), valued at AU$1,020.00 (Year’s Supply of Pizza);
b. Runners Up: One (1) Double Plus voucher, consisting of two (2) Large Traditional Pizzas, one (1) garlic bread and one (1) 1.25L bottle of soft drink, valued at AU$31.95 (Double Plus Voucher);
c. Bonus Winners: One (1) Double Plus Voucher.
10. If you are judged to be a winner by the Promoter and/or Quiz Meisters, the Promoter will email you (using the email address provided to Quiz Meisters when registering to their website in accordance with clause 4 above) with prize information. Prize information is confidential and should not be shared.
11. Terms and conditions for the use and redemption of the Year’s Supply of Pizza: One hundred and four (104) individual single use 12 digit code vouchers (Vouchers) will be provided to the winner electronically via email. Each of the one hundred and four (104) Value or Traditional Pizzas can be redeemed using the Vouchers. Valid for delivery and pick up. Online orders and single use only. Not valid with any other coupon or offer. Vouchers are not exchangeable, transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Minimum spend of $22 for delivery orders. Any upgrades to a Large Value or Traditional Pizza (including additional toppings and crust upgrades) and additional menu items are not included and may be added to the order at an extra cost. The Vouchers are valid for a one (1) year period which starts from the date that the Vouchers are provided to the winner.
12. Terms and conditions for the use and redemption of the Double Plus Voucher: Online orders and single use only. Valid for delivery and pick up. Not valid with any other coupon or offer. The voucher is not exchangeable, transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Minimum spend of $22 for delivery orders. Any upgrades to a Large Traditional Pizza (including additional toppings and crust upgrades) and additional menu items are not included and may be added to the order at an extra cost. The Vouchers are valid until 12 June 2020.
13. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining a winner. Each entry will be judged based on the accuracy of the answer provided in response to the relevant trivia question. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The judging will take place at 8.30pm AEST on 12 May 2020. The judges reserve the right to select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next most correct entries, and record them in order of time submitted, in case of an invalid entry or an ineligible Registered Participant.
15. Entry in the Promotion is free, however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Participants should obtain details of any such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
16. If any prize (or any part thereof) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) with prizes of equal value and/or specification.
17. The prizes, or any unused portion of the prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
18. Participants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. Subject to Australian laws, the Participant participates in the Promotion entirely at their own risk and indemnifies the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Promotion.
20. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any Registered Participant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
22. Any costs associated with accessing the Domino’s Australia Facebook Page is the Participant’s sole responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, economic loss or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any tax liability incurred by the Participant; (d) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
24. The Promoter collects personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties to assist in conducting the Promotion. Participation in the Promotion is conditional on providing this information. Participants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Participant, including sending the Participant electronic messages. Participants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
26. The Promoter is Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited ACN 010 489 326 of Level 1, ‘KSD1’, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007 Australia, telephone 07 3633 3333.