GARLIC BREAD GIVEAWAY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over (Entrants). Employees, contractors, directors and their immediate families of the Promoter and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promotion opens at 4.00PM AEST on 9 November 2020 and closes at 11.59PM AEST on 9 November 2020 (Promotional Period). Entries before or after this time will not be included.
4. Participation in the Promotion is subject to the terms and conditions provided by woobox (available at: https://woobox.com/terms) and Instagram (available at: https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870?ref=dp).
5. The Promotion will involve a woobox link being made available on the Domino’s Australia Instagram Story via the “swipe up” function (Promotional Link) during the Promotional Period. At the beginning of the Promotional Period, one thousand (1,000) Prizes will be available to be claimed by Entrants.
6. Each Entrant may only claim one (1) Prize during the Promotional Period.
7. To win a Prize, the Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
a. Accept these Terms and Conditions (acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be given if an Entrant submits information in accordance with clause 7c);
b. Operate a valid Instagram account; and
c. Be one of the first one thousand (1,000) Entrants to visit the Promotional Link and enter their full name and email address.
8. If an Entrant successfully completes the steps outlined at clause 7c above, they will be deemed a Winner. The landing page at the Promotional Link will confirm you are successful and will provide the details for the Prize, and you will also receive an email from the Promoter containing the Prize. The Prize details are confidential and should not be shared.
9. The Prize is one (1) voucher for a Garlic Bread, valued at $3.95 (Prize). There are one thousand (1,000) Prizes to be won. The total Prize pool is valued at AU$3,950.
10. Terms and conditions for redemption of the Prize: Online orders and single use only. Valid for delivery and pick up. Not valid with any other coupon or offer. Not exchangeable, transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Minimum spend of $22 for delivery orders. Additional menu items are not included and may be added to the order at an extra cost. The Prize is valid until 30 November 2020.
11. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining a winner. Each entry will be judged based on the speed of submission of the details outlined in clause 7c above.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries, entries with profanities or entries that do not satisfy the criteria of the terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
14. Entry in the Promotion is free, however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of any such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
15. If the Prize (or any part thereof) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) with prizes of equal value and/or specification.
16. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
17. Upon receipt of the Prize, the Winner is solely responsible for maintaining the Prize and the Promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss to the Prize. If the Prize is lost, the Promoter will not be responsible for a replacement or reimbursement.
18. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any Entrant. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, each Entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter.
19. Each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that their entry submitted is an original video that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable legislation.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. Subject to applicable law, the Winner takes the Prize entirely at their own risk and indemnifies the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize.
22. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the Winner if Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
24. Any costs associated with accessing the Domino’s Australia Instagram Page or Promotional Link is the Entrant's sole responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
25. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, economic loss or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by the Winner or an Entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a Prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
26. The Promoter collects personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant, including sending the Entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
28. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
29. The Promoter is Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited ACN 010 489 326 of Level 1, ‘KSD1’, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007 Australia, telephone 07 3633 3333.