TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
PS5 GIVEAWAY – DOMINO’S ESPERANCE
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no role in determining the Winners.
- Entry is free and open to all Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over (“Entrants”). Suppliers, agencies, contractors, employees or directors and their immediate families of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion opens at 11.00am AWST on Monday 16 August 2021 and closes at 11.00pm AWST on Wednesday 25 August 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to win the Prize, during the Promotional Period, Entrants must:
- accept these Terms and Conditions of Entry (acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be given if an Entrant submits an entry in accordance with clause 4c);
- complete an order at Domino’s Esperance at Shop 13A, Esperance Boulevard Shopping Centre, 1 Forrest Street, Esperance WA 6450 (Domino’s Esperance); and
there will be four (4) winners (“Winners”) who, in addition to 5(a)-(b):
- write their full name, phone number and email address on the back of their order receipt and places it into an entry box at Domino’s Esperance;
- are selected as a Winner, at random, by a team member at Domino’s Esperance (by selecting their order receipt out of the box of entries). The Winner selection will occur at 10.00am AWST on Monday 30 August 2021.
- For the avoidance of doubt, there will be one (1) First Prize Winner and three (3) Second Prize Winners. The First Prize Winner will be the Winner whose entry is selected first via the process outlined at 5(d) above. The Second Prize Winners will be Winners whose entries are selected second, third and fourth via the process outlined at 5(d) above.
- The Winners will be notified via phone call or email that they are a Winner within a reasonable time after the Promotional Period. The Winners must redeem their Prizes within 14 days of the relevant date of notification by visiting Domino’s Esperance, identifying themselves to a Domino’s Esperance team member and showing photo identification to demonstrate they are the Winner and to satisfy the age threshold (documentation considered suitable for this purpose is at the Promoter’s sole discretion). If a Winner does not redeem their Prize within the time frame specified above, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner per the process outlined at 5(d) above.
- The Prizes are:
- First Prize: one (1) Playstation 5 Digital Edition Console.
- Second Prize: one (1) Oodie.
The total value of the Prize pool is up to RRP$926.00.
- If a Prize (or any part thereof) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- A Prize, or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Upon receipt of the Prizes, the Winners are solely responsible for maintaining the Prizes and the Promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss to the Prizes. If a Prize is lost, the Promoter will not be responsible for a replacement or reimbursement.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any Entrant. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, each Entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant whose participation in the Promotion is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the Promotion process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries, entries with profanities or entries that do not satisfy the criteria of the terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants are permitted to submit multiple entries however an Entrant will not be entitled to multiple Prizes.
- Entrants must not:
- engage in conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities;
- breach any law;
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using an Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Subject to applicable law, the Winners takes the Prizes entirely at their own risk and indemnify the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prize. The Winners are responsible for the safe storage of the Prizes, and for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prizes. Taxes include but are not limited to income tax and withholding tax. The Prizes are not provided in relation to a taxable supply and as such no GST is applicable. However, should GST be appliable, the total payable will be adjusted to include GST and the recipient will be required to provide a valid tax invoice to the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the Promotion process, does not participate in the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant if Promoter becomes aware that an Entrant’s conduct is of a type described in this clause.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, economic loss or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or Entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a Prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant, including sending the Entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Esperance Pizza Pty Ltd ACN 647 093 025 AFT Frost Family Trust of ‘13’ 872 Beaufort Street, Inglewood WA 6052 Australia.