TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
XBOX GIVEAWAY – DOMINO’S EARLVILLE
- This Promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no role in determining the Winners.
- Entry is free and open to all Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over (“Entrants”). Suppliers, agencies, contractors, employees or directors and their immediate families of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion opens at 11.00am AEST on Saturday [insert date] 2021 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Saturday [insert date] 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to win a Prize, during the Promotional Period, Entrants must:
- accept these Terms and Conditions of Entry;
- order and receive any Large Pizza from Domino’s Earlville; and
there will be 13 individual winners (“Winners”) who, in addition to 5(a)-(b):
- will receive, at random, one (1) ‘instant win’ ticket (“Ticket”) on the back of the promotional box topper on their pizza box claiming they have won a particular Prize (as defined in clause 8 below);
- must redeem the Prize within 14 days of the Promotional Period ending by identifying themselves to a Domino’s Earlville team member and showing photo identification to demonstrate the age threshold (documentation considered suitable for this purpose is at the Promoter’s sole discretion) and surrender the Ticket; and
- If a Ticket is not surrendered in person to a Domino’s Earlville team member within 14 days of the Promotional Period ending, then that Ticket is considered null and void.
- There are thirteen (13) Tickets available during the Promotional Period, which will be individually numbered from one (1) to thirteen (13). Upon presenting the Ticket, and subject to being compliant with the entry regulations in these Terms & Conditions, the Promoter will accept redemption as and when presented to a Domino’s Earlville team member.
- The Prizes are:
- One (1) Xbox One X 1TB Cyberpunk Console valued at AU$429.00;
- Six (6) Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months valued at AU$47.95 each;
- One (1) Xbox Live Gold 3 Months valued at AU$29.95; and
- Five (5) Xbox Gift Cards valued at AU$50.00 each.
The total value of the Prize pool is AU$996.95.
- The sharing or transfer of Prizes is not permitted.
- Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid Prize claim.
- Tickets are void if stolen, forged, mutilated, or tampered with in any way.
- All Prizes from the total Prize pool will be distributed during or after the Promotional Period in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- If the Prize (or any part thereof) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant whose participation in the Promotion is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the Promotion process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Entrants must not:
- engage in conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities;
- breach any law;
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using an Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Subject to applicable law, the Winners take the Prizes entirely at their own risk and indemnifies the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prize. The Winners are responsible for the safe storage of the Prizes, and for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prizes.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the Promotion process, does not participate in the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if Promoter becomes aware that a Winner’s conduct is of a type described in this clause.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, economic loss or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or Entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a Prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant, including sending the Entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Earlville Ten In The Box Pty Ltd ACN 161 657 147 of Unit 6, 508 Mulgrave Road, Earlville, QLD 4870 Australia.