DOMINO’S AUSTRALIA – “STAY-DIUM EXPERIENCE”
1. Information on how to enter and the Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over who operate a Facebook account (“Entrants”). Suppliers, agencies, contractors, employees or directors and their immediate families of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promotion opens at 4.00pm AEST on 18 June 2020 and closes 4.00pm AEST on 11 July 2020 the (“Promotional Period”). Entries must be submitted during the Promotional Period and in accordance with the time frames stipulated by clause 4(c). The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment or the availability or functionality of Facebook or the Domino’s Australia Facebook Page.
4. To enter the Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) accept these Terms and Conditions (acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be given if an Entrant provides an answer in accordance with 4(c));
(b) operate a Facebook account;
(c) answer a question on the Domino’s Australia Facebook Page (address: FACEBOOK.COM/DOMINOSAUSTRALIA) within 48 hours from the time the question is posted by the Promoter on the following dates:
1. 18 June 2020 and the question will be “tell us what pizza you’d order to enjoy in your at home stay-dium and why” (“Prize Draw 1”);
2. 25 June 2020 and the question will be “@ a mate below and tell us why you’d have them around to watch the footy if you won” (“Prize Draw 2”);
3. 2 July 2020 and the question will be “tell us which team you’re cheering for this footy season and why” (”Prize Draw 3”);
4. 9 July 2020 and the question will be “tell us what you miss the most about watching the footy at a stadium” (“Prize Draw 4”); and
(d) only if an Entrant’s answer is deemed the winner, then provide their full name, postal address, email address and phone number to the Promoter.
5. The Entrant’s answer to a question must be in the form of a comment on the Promoter’s original Facebook post. The winner’s comment will be responded to on the post, and details in relation to the delivery of the Prize will be organised via private message on Facebook Messenger. The winner must provide the details referred to in clause 4(d) in order to claim the Prize.
6. Entrants are permitted to submit multiple entries however an Entrant will not be entitled to multiple Prizes in each Prize Draw.
7. The Promoter will choose one (1) winning Entrant per Prize Draw who submits the most creative and literate response to each question in clause 4(c) (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion). The Promoter will determine the winners of each Prize Draw at 4.00pm AEST on each of the following days:
(a) Prize Draw 1 – 20 June 2020;
(b) Prize Draw 2 – 27 June 2020;
(c) Prize Draw 3 – 4 July 2020 ;
(d) Prize Draw 4 – 11 July 2020.
8. Each Prize consists of:
(a) One (1) Sennheiser RS175-U RF Wireless Headphone System valued at $265.00;
(b) One (1) Logitech Z906 500 Watt 5.1 Home Theatre System valued at $419.00;
(c) One (1) Hisense 75S8 Series 8 75’ 4K UHD Smart TV  valued at $1,777.00
(together, the “Electronic Items”);
(d) One (1) Domino’s voucher for three (3) Large Traditional Pizzas, two (2) Garlic Breads and two (2) 1.25L Drinks (“Mega Deal Voucher”) valued at $38.95.
(the “Prize” and together the “Prizes”).
For the avoidance of doubt, there are four (4) Prizes to be won ie one (1) Prize for each Prize Draw. Each Prize has an overall value of $2,499.95 and the total Prize pool is valued at $9,999.80.
9. The Electronic Items are supplied by JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (“JB Hi-Fi”). The Promoter will provide the winning Entrants’ details to JB Hi-Fi so that they can arrange delivery of the Electronic Items. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for JB Hi-Fi’s acts or omissions in relation to the delivery of the Electronic Items to the winning Entrants. Terms and conditions for the redemption of the Electronic Items are in accordance with JB Hi-Fi’s terms and conditions located at: https://www.jbhifi.com.au/pages/website-terms-of-sale
10. Terms and conditions for the redemption of the Mega Deal Voucher: An individual single use 12 digit code voucher (“Voucher”) will be provided to each of the winning Entrants electronically via email. The Voucher entitles the winning Entrants to three (3) Large Traditional Pizzas, two (2) Garlic Breads and two (2) 1.25L Drinks. Valid for delivery and pick up. Online orders and single use only. Not valid with any other coupon or offer. Vouchers are not exchangeable, transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Minimum spend of $22 for delivery orders. Any upgrades to Large Traditional Pizzas and additional menu items are not included and may be added to the order at an extra cost. The Voucher is valid for a one (1) year period which starts from the date that the Voucher is provided to the winning Entrants.
11. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on the literacy and creativity (within the Promoter’s sole discretion) of the Entrant’s answer to the question in the Promoter’s Facebook post/s. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
14. Entry in the Promotion is free, however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of any such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
15. The judges reserve the right to select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next most creative and literate entries, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant or where a winner is unable to be contacted.
16. If the Prize (or any part thereof) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
18. Upon receipt of the Prize, the winners are solely responsible for maintaining the Prize and the Promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss to the Prize. If the Prize is lost, the Promoter will not be responsible for a replacement or reimbursement.
19. The Facebook user names of the Prize winners will be published on the Domino’s Australia Facebook Page.
20. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any Entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each Entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter.
21. Each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that their entry submitted is an original literary work of the Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable legislation.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. Subject to applicable law, the winners take the Prizes entirely at their own risk and indemnify the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prizes. The winners are responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prizes.
24. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
26. Any costs associated with accessing the Domino’s Australia Facebook Page is the Entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
27. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a Prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
28. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winners (and any companion/s) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
29. The Promoter collects personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. If Entrants indicate their consent on the entry form, each Entrant agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant, including sending the Entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
31. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
32. The Promoter is Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited ACN 010 489 326 828 of Level 1, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007 Australia, telephone 07 3633 3333.