WIN A DOUBLE PASS TO GOOD THINGS FESTIVAL 2019
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over. Employees, contractors, directors and their immediate families of the Promoter and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promotion opens at 10am AEST on 25 November 2019 and closes at 8:00pm AEST on 2 December 2019 the (“Promotional Period”). Entries after this time will not be included.
4. To enter the entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
a. Accept these Terms and Conditions (acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be given if an entrant provides an answer in accordance with clause 4b.);
b. Provide an answer to the following post that will appear on the Domino’s Pizza Australia Facebook Page (address: FACEBOOK.COM/DOMINOSAUSTRALIA) “ Tell us below which city you're hitting up for GT 2019 & tag the mate you'd take with you. 2. Like & Follow Dominos_AU on IG & Facebook”; and
c. If requested by the Promoter, the entrant must provide their email address, full name, workplace or home address and state to the Promoter.
5. Prize Winner: The entrant to submit the most creative answer (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion) to the question above will be deemed the winner.
6. A Winner is only entitled to one Prize, in line with their city of choice in accordance with clause 4b., as determined by the Promoter as per the following:
i. 2 x Double Pass (2) General Admission tickets to Good Things 2019 BRISBANE on 8 December 2019;
ii. 2 x Double Pass (2) General Admission tickets to Good Things 2019 BRISANE on 8 December 2019;
iii. 2 x Double Pass (2) General Admission tickets to Good Things 2019 SYDNEY on 7 December 2019;
iv. 2 x Double Pass (2) General Admission tickets to Good Things 2019 SYDNEY on 7 December 2019;
v. 2 x Double Pass (2) General Admission tickets to Good Things 2019 MELBOURNE on 6 December 2019;
vi. 2 x Double Pass (2) General Admission tickets to Good Things 2019 MELBOURNE on 6 December 2019;
b. The Retail value of an individual ticket is $179.95. The total prize pool for 24 individual tickets is $4,318.80;
c. The Terms and Conditions relating to the individual tickets and the Good Things Festival itself are found here: https://www.goodthingsfestival.com.au/terms. The Promoter is not associated with the running of the Good Things Festival and any queries relating to the ticket holder or festival should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org;
d. The winner is solely responsible for any transport, sundries, food, accommodation or other costs relating to the winner’s ability to use the Prize.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Entry in the Promotion is free, however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of any such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
10. Entrants are permitted to submit multiple entries however an entrant will not be entitled to multiple Prizes.
11. The judging will take place at Level 1, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007 Australia at 11:59pm AEST on 2 December 2019. The judges reserve the right to select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next most creative and literate entries, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. Each winner will be notified by Post, and details of the prize will be organised via Facebook Messenger.
12. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on the accuracy of the guess in answer to the question above. The Promoters decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter will contact the winner by Facebook Messenger. The details regarding the prize will be discussed with the Promoter via Facebook Messenger.
14. If the Prize (or any part thereof) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
15. Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
16. Upon receipt of the Prize, the winners are solely responsible for maintaining the Prize and the Promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss to the Prize. If the Prize is lost, the Promoter will not be responsible for a replacement or reimbursement.
17. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter.
18. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that their entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable legislation.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. Subject to applicable law, the Winners take the Prizes entirely at their own risk and indemnify the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prizes. The Winners are responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prizes.
21. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
23. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, economic loss or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a Prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
25. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Winners (and any companion/s) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
26. The Promoter collects personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. If entrants indicate their consent on the entry form, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
27. The Promoter is Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited ACN 010 489 326 of Level 1, ‘KSD1’, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007 Australia, telephone 07 3633 3333.