TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
WIN A YEAR’S SUPPLY OF PIZZA*
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Submission of an entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and
Conditions. This promotion is a game of skill.
2. Entry is free and open to all Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over
(Entrants). Suppliers, agencies, contractors, employees or directors and their immediate
families of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promotion opens at 2pm AEST on 10 July 2019 and closes 8pm AEST on 10 July 2019
(Promotional Period). Entries before or after this time will not be accepted. The Promoter
takes no responsibility for any late entries or for any delays or failures in any
telecommunications service or equipment or the availability or functionality of Facebook or
the Domino’s Australia Facebook Page.
4. To enter the Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
a. accept these Terms and Conditions of Entry; and
b. answer a question on the Domino’s Pizza Australia Facebook Page (address:
FACEBOOK.COM/DOMINOSAUSTRALIA) which is: “Let us know who you think will
take out Origin Game 3 and why PLUS the final score for your chance to win!”. All
three pieces of information must be in the one post by the Entrant.
c. If you are deemed the winner, the Promoter will reach out to you by Facebook
messenger (at the judging time below) and will need to provide their email address,
contact number & full name.
5. The winning Entrant’s comment will be responded to by the Promoter on the post.
6. The Promoter will award one (1) prize (Prize) to the Entrant who submits the most creative
answer (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion) in response to the question
7. The Prize consists of 104 voucher codes, each individual voucher is redeemable for 1 x Large
Traditional Domino’s Pizza (Prize). Voucher codes are single-use only, valid for online orders
only and not valid with any other coupon, deal or offer. The Winner will be given a
spreadsheet of individual voucher codes to use at will for 52 weeks from 11 July 2019
(expiring 10 July 2020). Minimum spend is $22 for delivery orders. The total Prize pool is
valued at $1,346.80. Any orders placed will be subject to the Domino’s online ordering terms
and conditions found at www.dominos.com.au.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants
(including an Entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant
who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who
tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any
stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable, entries with profanities or illegible entries will be deemed
10. Entrants are permitted to submit multiple entries however an Entrant will not be entitled to
11. If the Prize (or any part thereof) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the
right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) with a prize of equal value and/or
12. Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be
taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
13. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to
any Entrant. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, each Entrant agrees to assign all
of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter.
14. Each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that their entry submitted is an original literary work
of the Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The Entrant agrees to
indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of
this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their
moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable legislation.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in
the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in
any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this
competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured,
distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. The Winner takes the Prize entirely at their own risk and indemnifies the Promoter in
respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, or loss of life that may occur
in connection with the Prize. The Winner is responsible for the safe storage of the voucher
codes, and for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize.
17. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,
the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
(a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion,
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry
which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially
insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any Entrant who tampers with
the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and
Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the
Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill
or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to
disqualify a Winner if Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner's entry
is of a type described in this clause.
19. Any costs associated with accessing the Domino’s Pizza – Australia Facebook page is the
Entrant's sole responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use
of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an
Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted
by that Entrant invalid.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors,
officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for
any personal injury or death, economic loss or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the
Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical
difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any
theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late,
lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter)
due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize
value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner
or Entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a Prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its
21. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for
this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Prize
suppliers, to assist in conducting the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this
information. If Entrants indicate their consent on the entry form, each Entrant agrees that
the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and
publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the
Entrant, including sending the Entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any
request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the
property of the Promoter.
22. The Promoter is Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited ACN 010 489 326 of Level 1, ‘KSD1’, 485
Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007 Australia, telephone 07 3633 3333.
Promoter collects the entrant’s personal information the Promoter will act in accordance