TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
“WIN A YEAR’S* SUPPLY OF LAVA CAKES”
- The game of skill competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited ACN 010 489 326 of Level 1, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton QLD 4007 Australia (“Promoter”).
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- Submission of an entry into this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is free and open to all Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over who operate a Facebook account (“Entrants”). Suppliers, agencies, contractors, employees or directors and their immediate families of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- The Competition opens at 10:00AM AEST on Saturday 6 June 2019 and closes 12 :00PM AEST on Sunday 7 June 2019 the (“Promotional Period”). Entries before or after this time will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment or the availability or functionality of Facebook.
- To enter the Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Answer a question on the Domino
��s Pizza Australia Facebook Page (WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/DOMINOSAUSTRALIA) “WIN A YEAR'S* SUPPLY OF CHOC LAVA CAKES!” Sunday July 7th is #WorldChocolateDay, and to celebrate we'll be selecting ONE lucky person to win a year's supply of our delicious Chocolate Lava Cakes. To enter, leave your best Chocolate-y puns below."
- The Entrant’s answer to the question must be in the form of a comment on the Promoter’s original Facebook post; and
- Only if their Entry is deemed the Winner, then provide their email address, contact number, full name and postal address (upon request) to the Promoter.
- The Winner’s comment will be responded to on the post, and details of the Prize will be organised via private message on Facebook. The Winner must provide the details referred to in clause 6(b) if requested by the Promoter.
- The Promoter will award one (1) prize (“Prize”) to the Entrant who submits the most creative answer (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion) in response to the question (“Winner”).
- The Prize consists of 104 voucher codes, each individual voucher is redeemable for 1 x Chocolate Lava Cake. Voucher codes are single-use only and valid for online orders only. The Winner will be given 2 vouchers per week for 52 weeks. The total Prize pool is valued at $514.80.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants are permitted to submit multiple entries however an Entrant will not be entitled to multiple prizes.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on the creativity of the responses and at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The judging will take place at Level 5, ‘KSD1’, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007 Australia at 12:00pm on 7 July 2019. The judges reserve the right to select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next most creative and literate entries, and record them in order of merit, in the case of an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the Prize (or any part thereof) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, each Entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter.
- Each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that their entry submitted is an original literary work of the Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable legislation.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Winner takes the Prize entirely at their own risk and indemnifies the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the Winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Domino’s Pizza – Australia Facebook page are the Entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, economic loss or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by the Winner or Entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a Prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
- As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Winner (and any companion/s) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- By entering the Competition, each Entrant releases Facebook from any liability to the Entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition.
- All information provided by the Entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the Competition. Entry is conditional on providing this information. If Entrants indicate their consent on the entry form, each Entrant agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant, including sending the Entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter collects personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the Competition. Entry is conditional on providing this information. If Entrants indicate their consent on the entry form, each Entrant agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant, including sending the Entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.