TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION ENTRY
DOMINO’S STATE OF ORIGIN GIVEAWAY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over. Employees, Contractors, Directors and their immediate families of the Promoter and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion opens at 2pm AEST on 19 May 2016 and closes 9.59am AEDT on 12 July 2016 the (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter the entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) confirm acceptance of these Terms and Conditions;
(b) operate a Facebook account;
(c) answer a question in 25 words or less on the Domino’s Pizza Australia Facebook Page (address: www.facebook.com/DominosAustralia) and provide their email address, full name, workplace or home address and state.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entry in the Promotion is free.
- Entrants are permitted to submit multiple entries however an entrant will not be entitled to multiple Prizes.
- The judging will take place at Level 5, ‘KSD1’, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007 Australia at 10am AEDT on each of the following days. A winner is only entitled to one Prize determined by the Promoter per the following:
(a) Prize 1 – 23 May 2016 - 2 x State of Origin tickets to Game 1 with a retail value of $155 each and the question will be “Who would you take to Holden State of Origin Game 1 and why?”
23 May 2016 - 2 x State of Origin tickets to Game 1 with a retail value of $155 each PLUS a behind the scenes ‘Inner Sanctum’ tour (no retail value) and the question will be “Who would you take to Holden State of Origin Game 1 and why?”
(b) Prize 2 – 13 June 2016 - 2 x State of Origin tickets to Game 2 with a retail value of $155 each and the question will be “Who would you take to Holden State of Origin Game 1 and why?”
13 June 2016 - 2 x State of Origin tickets to Game 2 with a retail value of $155 each PLUS a behind the scenes ‘Inner Sanctum’ tour (no retail value) and the question will be “Who would you take to Holden State of Origin Game 2 and why?”
(c) Prize 3 – 04 July 2016 - 2 x State of Origin tickets to Game 3 with a retail value of $155 each PLUS a behind the scenes ‘Inner Sanctum’ tour (no retail value) and the question will be “Who would you take to Holden State of Origin Game 3 and why?”
04 July 2016 -2 x State of Origin tickets to Game 3 with a retail value of $155 each PLUS a behind the scenes ‘Inner Sanctum’ tour (no retail value) and the question will be “Who would you take to Holden State of Origin Game 3 and why?”
(d) Prize 4 – 12 July 2016 – 2 x QLD signed merchandise (exact type to be confirmed at a later date) & 2 x NSW signed merchandise (exact type to be confirmed at a later date) and the question will be "Which team is your pick to win for Game 3 and why?"
- The judges reserve the right to select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next most creative and literate entries, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winner will be notified by telephone and email.
- This is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the question. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners: The most creative and literate entry from across Australia as determined by the judges, in their sole discretion, will be declared the winner on each day listed in clause 9 above.
- If the Prize (or any part thereof) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- If the winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions that Prize will be forefeited.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- The names of the prize winners will be published on the Domino’s Pizza – Australia Facebook page for and be contacted directly by either phone or email.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter.
- Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that their entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable legislation.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winners (and any companion/s) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. If entrants indicate their consent on the entry form, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited ACN 010 489 326 of Level 5, ‘KSD1’, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007 Australia, telephone 07 3633 3333.