DOMINO'S PIZZA - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
DOMINO'S PIZZA – AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Last Updated: 10 April 2015
These Terms & Conditions of Use govern your use of the Domino's Pizza Enterprises Limited (Domino's) website and applications, including online ordering. References to 'website' include the following (as appropriate): http://www.dominos.com.au, http://www.dominospizza.co.nz or any other site, services (including web-services), software, application or media managed by Domino's. Your use of the Domino's website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Use.
Subject to law, Domino's may, in its discretion, from time to time amend or otherwise modify the Terms & Conditions of Use. Domino's recommends you carefully read, each time you visit the website, the Terms & Conditions of Use as they may affect your rights.
If you do not agree with the Terms & Conditions of Use, do not use the website or order online.
These Terms & Conditions of Use apply to all users of the Domino's website. The Domino's website may include content, information or links to third parties or third party websites. By accepting these Terms & Conditions of Use you agree to hold harmless and relieve Domino's from any liability whatsoever arising from your use of information from a third party or your use of any third-party website.
YOUR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
Domino's hereby provides its permission for you to access its website in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Use, provided that (1) your use of the website is solely for your individual, personal, commercial and non-commercial use, and (2) you will not copy, distribute or publish any part of the website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the website for its intended purpose, and (3) you will otherwise comply with the Term & Conditions of Use.
You agree not to use or launch, or cause to be used or launched, any automated system or program in connection with the Domino's website or online ordering, including without limitation, publishing or distributing vouchers or codes, "robots", "spiders", "offline readers" and the like. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Domino's grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Domino's reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the website or use the communication systems provided by the website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit for any reason whatsoever any users of the website with respect to their submissions to the website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website contains many valuable trademarks owned and used by Domino's and its subsidiaries, Master Franchisor, affiliates and related entities throughout the world. These trademarks are used to distinguish Domino's quality products and services. These trademarks and related proprietary property are protected from reproduction and simulation under national and international laws and are not to be copied without the prior express written permission of Domino's.
The text, graphics and Domino's html code (including flash files and java script) contained in the website are the exclusive property of Domino's, its affiliates or related entities. Except where otherwise noted, the text, graphics and html code contained here may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior express written permission of Domino's.
The website may link to sites not maintained by or related to Domino's. Hyper-text links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this website or Domino's. Domino's has not reviewed the sites hyper-linked to or from this website and is not responsible for the content of any other site. These links are to be accessed at the user's own risk. Domino's makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, or accuracy of these links or the sites hyper-linked to this website. Furthermore, Domino's does not implicitly endorse third-party sites hyper-linked to this website.
The content on the Domino's website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including, without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, images, concepts, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Domino's, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Australian and New Zealand laws (as applicable) and international conventions. Content on the website is provided to you as is for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Domino's reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the Content. You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the website or the Content therein.
The Domino's website, application/s or software may now or in the future permit the submission of written works, photos, audio files, videos or other communications submitted by you and other users of the website ("User Submissions") and the hosting, sharing and/or publishing of the User Submissions. Once the User Submissions are submitted to our website or through social media managed by Domino's, the submissions become property of Domino's. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published on the website, Domino's does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions. You agree that Domino's may publish your name and submissions on the Domino's website, Domino's-managed social media, advertising, print material or in any other press releases of media items.
In connection with your own User Submissions, you affirm, represent and warrant that:
- you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorise Domino's to use all patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the website and Terms & Conditions of Use; and
- you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submission to use the name or likeness of each and every identifiable person to enable inclusion and the use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the User Submissions become the property of Domino's. By submitting the User Submissions to Domino's, you hereby grant Domino's a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform the User Submissions in connection with the website and the Domino's business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing all or part of the website (and any derivative works) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each recipient of any User Submission a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the website and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the website under these Terms & Conditions of Use; and
- in connection with your User Submissions, you agree that you will not (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Domino's all of the license rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Domino's or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; (iv) post advertisements or solicitations of business: (v) impersonate another person.
Domino's does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Domino's expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. Domino's does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its website, and Domino's will block and remove all content and User Submissions if properly notified that such content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. Domino's reserves the right to remove content and User Submissions without prior notice.
Domino's may also terminate, without notice, a user's access to its website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a User who has been notified of infringing activity twice and/or has had a User Submission removed from the website. Domino's also reserves the right to decide whether content or a User Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms & Conditions of Use for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. Domino's may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms & Conditions of Use at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion. In addition, you agree that you will not email any of your User Submissions or links to your User Submissions to individuals with whom you are not acquainted.
ONLINE ORDERING VIA THE WEBSITE AND APPLICATIONS
If you order online we may send you an email or SMS confirming the details of your order. If you download any of our mobile applications you will receive Notifications, if your smart device settings enable you to do so. The confirmation email or SMS will not constitute a tax invoice. The Domino's online ordering system must only be used by persons over the age of eighteen (18) years, or otherwise under the supervision of an adult or guardian. Domino's reserves the right to refuse service, terminate your access to the website or online ordering, remove or edit any content or cancel your order/s in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you.
In making the Domino's online ordering system (website and applications) available for use, Domino's:
- merely acts as an agent of sub-franchisee stores from which the products or services will be provided (as selected by you or determined based on proximity to the delivery address);
- in its capacity as agent, collects and processes any online payments and remits this amount to the store from which the products or services are provided;
- does not (except where you order from a Domino's corporate store) provide you with any goods or services;
- makes no warranties or representations regarding the goods and services to be provided (including availability and delivery);
- does not guarantee that the website, applications and online ordering system will be error-free or that any errors will be corrected. Domino's does not guarantee that the website, applications or online ordering system will be free from viruses or other harmful components and you agree to hold harmless Domino’s from any claim, judgement, loss, expense, liability from any viruses or harm suffered by you as a result of using the website, applications or online ordering; and
- reserves the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
In using Domino's online ordering system (whether via the website or an application) you:
- acknowledge that all orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods or services for the agreed online prices;
- acknowledge that you contract with the individual store from which you order and not Domino's (except where you order from a Domino's owned store) and therefore you have no claim, recourse or action against Domino's whatsoever (except where you order from a Domino's owned store); and
- indemnify Domino's from all claims, losses, judgement, liability and damage relating to a failure of the online ordering system.
Most Domino's Pizza vouchers carry an eVoucher number which can be redeemed via the Domino's Pizza internet ordering system. Simply enter this number on the right hand side of your screen when ordering online. This information is then processed by Domino's in order to verify and provide your discount.
eClub is Domino's electronic communications database which our customers may join by opting-in. During your order via the Domino's Pizza internet ordering system, you will be asked if you would like to become an eClub member. To become a member you need to tick the box electing to become an eClub member.
You may also provide your personal information to join as an eClub member at the point-of sale in store, through the front page of our websites, sign up in store or via an eClub kiosk in store or otherwise.
The database is utilised to send emails containing information such as promotions, targeted offers (including third party suppliers/partners), survey information, user feedback, value offers, news and competitions to subscribers (Members). eClub Members also have the choice to opt-in to receive communication (including commercial messages and order confirmations) via SMS and, if they opt-in to this service, Domino's may send offers and deals via SMS to these members from time to time. Members are able to opt-out from receiving further email communication or SMS at the bottom of each eClub email and SMS.
Domino’s Online Ordering membership
You may provide your personal information, through Domino’s Online Ordering (via the website) to become a registered member of the online ordering system. As a registered member you will be able to save information such as your previous orders and payment details in order to improve (and speed-up) your future ordering experience with us.
Express ordering promotion – Australia only
Domino’s may, from time to time, run a promotion through its Online Ordering system which will allow a customer to elect, for a specified fee, to fast track their order. As part of this promotion, Domino’s will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the customer’s order is delivered to the nominated delivery address in under twenty minutes (with the time starting from when the customer’s order is received – this time can be seen in the confirmation email sent by Domino’s to the email address associated with the order).
If for any reason your order is not delivered in under twenty minutes, you will receive a Domino’s pizza voucher (containing a voucher code) redeemable online only (at dominos.com.au or via the Domino’s iPhone, iPad or Android App) for one free Traditional, Chef’s Best, or Value Range pizza (a surcharge applies to upgrade to chicken and prawn pizzas, half ‘n’ half, Mogul Pizzas with more than four toppings, additional toppings, indulgent crusts and promotional products) pick up or delivery (with a minimum order of $22) from the store that your original express order was placed with. The voucher code is valid for one use only and will be valid for twelve months from issuance. This pizza voucher is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
This promotion currently only applies at participating stores (subject to change) only for a limited time.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Domino's, the Master Franchisor and related corporations, affiliates, and the officers, directors, employees and agents of these entities, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from or in connection with: (i) your use of and access to the website (including any online ordering and applications); (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use; and (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party; and (v) use of the User Submissions by Domino’s.
ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms & Conditions of Use, and to abide by and comply with these Terms & Conditions of Use.