TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY – DOMINO’S AUSTRALIA
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over (Entrants). Employees, contractors, directors and their immediate families of the Promoter and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promotion opens at 9.00AM AEST on 1 August 2022 and closes at 11.59PM AEST on 4 September 2022 (Promotional Period). Entries before or after this time will not be included.
5. The Promotion will involve a Woobox link being made available on the Domino’s Australia Facebook Page (Promotional Link) during the Promotional Period.
6. To win a Prize, the Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Accept these Terms and Conditions (acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be given if an Entrant submits information in accordance with clause 6d);
(b) Operate a valid Facebook account and follow the Domino’s Australia Facebook page;
(c) Purchase any 1.25L drink in the Pepsi range (Product); and
(d) Visit the Promotional Link and enter their name, email address, contact phone number and complete the following steps:
i.upload a photo of their receipt or order confirmation for purchase of the Product; and
ii.answer the following question (or similar) which will be posted on the Domino’s Australia Facebook page:
“Tell us in 25 words or less why you deserve to win!” (Question).
7. The Promoter will choose one (1) winning Entrant (First Winner) who submits the most creative answer to the Question (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion) during the Promotional Period. The First Winner is entitled to the First Prize.
8. The Promoter will choose fifty (50) winning Entrants (Runner-up Winners) who each submit the next most creative answer to the Question (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion) during the Promotional Period. The Runner-up Winners are entitled to one (1) Second Prize each.
9. The Prizes are:
(a) Five (5) tickets to the 2022 Footy Grand Final in at ANZ Stadium in Sydney, NSW on 2 October 2022 for the First Winner and four (4) guests, five (5) return economy flights from any capital city in Australia to Sydney Airport, NSW for the First Winner and four (4) guests, 1 (one) night’s accommodation for the First Winner and four (4) guests in 4-star hotel accommodation in Sydney, NSW, hotel transfers to and from Sydney Airport, NSW and the Grand Final at ANZ Stadium for the First Winner and four (4) guests and AUD$1,000.00 spending money (First Prize); and
(b) Fifty (50) AUD $200 NRL Gift Shop vouchers (Second Prizes),
(altogether the Prizes).
10. The total pool of Prizes is valued at AUD $21,000.
11. The Prizes, or any unused portion of the Prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified by the Promoter within its sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, no portion of the First Prize is transferable or exchangeable in the event the First Winner and/or any of its nominated guests (Guests) are located in Sydney, NSW or for any reason are unable to redeem any portion of the First Prize.
12. A reference to “Winner” in these terms and conditions includes the First Winner and Runner-up Winners.
13. Each Winner is only entitled to one (1) Prize.
14, This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on the creativity of the answer provided to the Question. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Terms and conditions of use for the Second Prizes are available at https://www.nrlshop.com/e-gift-card-terms-and-conditions.html
17. The judging will take place on 5 September 2022 and Winners will be notified on 5 September 2022 under clause 16. The judges reserve the right to select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next most creative and literate entries, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant. For the avoidance of doubt, failure to provide the information requested under clause 6 above will cause an Entrant to be ineligible.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries, entries with profanities or entries that do not satisfy the criteria of the terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
20. Entry in the Promotion is free; however, internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of any such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
21. If the Prizes (or any part thereof) are unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prizes (or any part thereof) with prizes of equal value and/or specification.
22. Upon receipt of a Prize, the Winner is solely responsible for maintaining the Prize and the Promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss to the Prize. If the Prize is lost, the Promoter will not be responsible for a replacement or reimbursement.
23. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any Entrant. As a condition of entering this Promotion, each Entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter.
24. Each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that their entry does not infringe the rights of any third party. The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable legislation.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. Subject to applicable law, the Winners take the Prizes entirely at their own risk and indemnify the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prizes. The Winners are responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prizes. The Prizes are not provided in relation to a taxable supply and as such no GST is applicable. However, should GST be appliable, the total payable will be adjusted to include GST and the recipient will be required to provide a valid tax invoice to the Promoter.
27. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the Winner if Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
29. Any costs associated with accessing the Domino’s Australia Facebook Page or Promotional Link is the Entrant's sole responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
30. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, economic loss or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the value of the Prizes to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by the Winner or an Entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of the Prizes; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
31. The Promoter collects personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Asahi and Prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant, including sending the Entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
33. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Woobox or the NRL.
34. The Promoter is Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited ACN 010 489 326 of Level 1, ‘KSD1’, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007 Australia, telephone 07 3633 3333.