TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
DOMINO’S AUSTRALIA – THE LOT RECIPE RHYME CHALLENGE GIVEAWAY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over (Entrants). Employees, contractors, directors and their immediate families of the Promoter and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion opens at 11.00 am AEST on 14 August 2023 and closes at 11.00 pm AEST on 20 August 2023, however entry must occur during the nominated trading hours of Entrants’ selected Domino’s store (Promotional Period). Entries before or after this time will not be considered.
- To enter the Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Accept these Terms and Conditions (acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be given if an Entrant provides an answer in accordance with clause 4b); and
- Attend a Domino’s store in Australia in person and recite the following rhyme (being “The Lot Rhyme”) to a Domino’s store team member without any visual and/or audio reference to the text of The Lot Rhyme:
“We start with the base, then comes the sauce,
capsicum, onion and pineapple of course.
Next comes the beef, sausage and ham;
chicken, bacon, pepperoni, DAMN!
Cheese, chilli and olives, it’s getting hot,
add oregano and garlic butter – that’s The Lot.”
- The Promoter and its in store designees will choose winning Entrants who recite The Lot Rhyme in accordance with the criteria in clause 4b (as determined by the Promoter and its in store designees within their sole discretion) (Winners). All Winners will be determined on an on-the-spot basis in store. Winners will not be separately announced or notified by the Promoter.
- The Prize is one (1) free Domino’s Large The Lot pizza, pick up only (Prize). There is up to 7,000 Prizes to be won however the Promoter reserves the right to increase the total number of Prizes to be won at any time during the Promotional Period. Each Prize is valued at AUD $12.00. Subject to this clause the total estimated Prize pool is valued at AUD $84,000.00. Winners must collect the Prize (being the free product defined in this clause) immediately in the store at the time that they are determined to be a Winner.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the creativity of the answer provided in response to the criteria in clause 4b above. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judging of Entrants’ submissions will take place immediately after each Entrant’s submission in a Domino’s store.
- The judges reserve the right to select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next most creative and literate entries, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries, entries with profanities or entries that do not satisfy the criteria of the terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
- Entry in the Promotion is free, however any costs associated with accessing and / or entering the Promotion are the Entrant's sole responsibility and the Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
- Entrants are permitted to submit multiple entries however an Entrant will not be entitled to more than one (1) Prize per day during the Promotional Period. Subject to the foregoing, a Winner may receive up to seven (7) Prizes during the Promotional Period.
- If the Prizes (or any part thereof) are unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prizes (or any part thereof) with prizes of equal value and/or specification.
- The Prizes, or any unused portion of the Prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as vouchers or cash, unless otherwise specified. For the avoidance of doubt, Prizes are not able to be returned or exchanged for a refund of any kind.
- Upon receipt of the Prize, the Winners are solely responsible for maintaining the Prize and the Promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss to the Prize. If the Prize is lost, the Promoter will not be responsible for a replacement or reimbursement.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any Entrant. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, each Entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter.
- Each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that their entry submitted is an original literary work of the Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable legislation.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Subject to applicable law, the Winners takes the Prizes entirely at their own risk and indemnify the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prizes. The Winners are responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prizes.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if Promoter becomes aware that a Winner and/or a Winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, economic loss or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or an Entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a Prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
- The Promoter collects personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant, including sending the Entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
The Promoter is Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited ACN 010 489 326 of Level 1, ‘KSD1’, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007 Australia, telephone 07 3633 3333.