“MASTERCARD CLICK TO PAY AND DOMINO’S” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are a Mastercard card holder.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Entries into the promotion open on 04/12/2023 and close at 11:59pm AEDST 31/12/2023 (“Promotional Period”).
- To receive an automatic entry into the relevant daily draw, individuals must make a transaction using Click to Pay with Mastercard online at https://www.dominos.com.au during the Promotional Period.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per transaction; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter, reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete transactions will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each day of the Promotional Period, for a total of 28 draws (“Daily Draws”). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries into each Daily Draw will open at 12am and close at 11.59pm each day based on NSW local time. Each Daily Draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, 3 Amy Close Wyong NSW 2259 at 11:00am AEDST on 08/01/2024. For clarity, all twenty eight (28) Daily Draws will take place on one day. Entries in each Daily Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Daily Draw(s). The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- Winners will be notified in writing by email within seven (7) days of the relevant Daily Draw. Winners’ names will be published online at: https://www.dominos.com.au/offers/brand/mastercard_clicktopay_winners on 12/01/2024.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first ten (10) valid entries drawn in each Daily Draw will each win a one (1) year’s supply of Domino’s pizza valued at up to $479.40. Each prize equates to three (3) pizzas and three (3) sides delivered (valued at $39.95) per month for twelve (12) months. Each winner will receive twelve (12) single use voucher codes each valid for three (3) pizzas and three (3) sides delivered with the intention for one (1) voucher to be used each month for twelve (12) months. These will be single use, online only, 12-digit voucher codes. Each winner will receive a total of twelve (12) individual codes valid for twelve (12) months from date of draw. Valid on Large Traditional, Value Max or Value pizzas only with three (3) default sides. Default sides include Garlic Bread and 1.25L drink. Upgrades and customisation to pizzas and sides will incur additional charges as displayed in the online basket total. Available for pick up or delivery only through online website or Domino’s App ordering. Not valid for in-store or phone orders. Expires twelve (12) months from date of issue. 10% surcharge on Sundays, and after 10pm in selected stores. Up to 20% surcharge on public holidays.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher code are not included. Any unused balance of a voucher code will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher code is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those provided with the voucher code. Each voucher code can only be redeemed once. Unrecognised voucher codes will be deemed invalid.
- If for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to $134,232. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 29/02/2024 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing by email within seven (7) days of the draw and their names will be published online at:https://www.dominos.com.au/offers/brand/mastercard_clicktopay_winners
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting the major prize, the winner (and their companion/s) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner’s companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
- The Promoter is Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited (ABN 16 010 489 326) of 5/485 Kingsford Smith Dr, Hamilton QLD 4007, telephone 07 3633 3333.
NSW Authority No. TP/03158. ACT Permit No. TP23/02494. SA Permit No. T23/1913